We’re committed to selling high-quality products we hope you’ll enjoy using but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you’ve bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
If I change my mind within 30 days…
- Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
- If you don’t have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we’ll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
- To protect your personal security, we are also unable to accept returns on non-faulty products which have been used, as they may contain personal location information or other data.
- Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If there’s a fault with the product…
- If you send it back to us within 30 days with your proof of purchase, we’ll give you a replacement or a refund.
- If you’ve had the product for up to 1 year, we’ll repair the product free of charge or, if that’s not possible, give you a replacement or, if that’s not possible, a refund.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Distance Selling Regulations…
If you have ordered by telephone or internet, under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any item except those items personalised or made to your specification and/or items that you have unsealed.
To cancel, you can e-mail us, call 0845 619 8252 or write to us (see contact us for details) within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s).
You may cancel an order for services in the same way, within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) of the date of purchase, unless the services begin sooner. You may not however cancel accommodation, transport or leisure services which occur on a specific date.
The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to Financial and Insurance Services.
If you have an Internet order query, please e-mail us or call us on 0845 619 8252
(For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from Customer service centres may be recorded or monitored).